It’s not often that we say this about Lesbian nights in London because in general they tend to be, well how can we put this…shit. However Mint seem to know how to throw a great party.
For those of you who haven’t heard; Mint is a well known Lesbian and Bisexual events company that, in our opinion, throw the best Lesbian parties in London. In general they tend to host the nights in classy venues in and around Soho and central London on every bank holiday Sunday…. and guess what, there’s a bank holiday weekend in two weeks time 😉 … boom.
The next Mint night will take place on Sunday 28th August 2016 in Foundation Bar, Covent Garden. If it’s anything like the last Mint night we went to in Foundation Bar then it won’t disappoint. You’ll find yourself partying with 500 other like-minded girls in the choice of two rooms.
So what’s the dealio:
– Date: 28th August 2016
– Time: 9pm – 4am
– Venue: Foundation. 5 Langley Street, Covent Garden WC2H 9JA
– Cloak Room: Usually £2 (we think)
– DJ’s: RnB/Urban Room: DJ Misty B, Sipz-C, Izzy Trixx. House Room: Caz Coronel, Yvette Lindquist, Lady Lola
– Dress-Code: Dress as fit as humanly possible people, this ain’t your usual hood rat night. Ok, good.
– Tickets: £12 – Get Mint Tickets Here >
See you there x